Public lockers are available on the 2nd and 5th Floors of the W.E.B. Du Bois Library for short-term (3-day) use with a valid library card. Locker keys are available at the Circulation/Reserves Desk on the Lower Level.
- Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Any lockers for which the key is not returned to the Circulation/Reserves Desk will be emptied after 3 days, and the locker contents will be stored in the Libraries’ Lost and Found for 30 days, with the exception of library books which will be returned to circulation.
- Materials kept in lockers are the responsibility of the user. The Library is not responsible for the contents of the locker.
- No hazardous or illegal objects may be stored in lockers.
- The Library reserves the right to open lockers and inspect their contents for library material that has not been checked out. Any such materials found will be returned to their proper locations.
- Padlocks or personal locks of any type are not permitted on lockers. Staff will remove any such locks.
- Violation of these rules may result in suspension of privileges.
Approved by Senior Management Group September 10, 2008
Approved by the Senior Management Group June 23, 2010
Approved by the Senior Management Group April 25, 2012