Limited to 4 users at a time!
CAB focuses on international development - providing access to the world’s applied life sciences literature - access to over 7.9 million records, 1973 to present. Its coverage of the applied life sciences includes agriculture, environment, veterinary sciences, applied economics, food... More info...
- Environmental Conservation
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Sciences
- Food Science
- Landscape Architecture & Regional Planning
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Resource Economics
- Veterinary & Animal Studies
- Water, Wetlands & Watersheds
- Wildlife, Fish & Conservation Biology