Digital Media Lab
The Digital Media Lab is a multimedia and 3D print production space designed to support students working on video, audio, animation and 3D modeling. The Digital Media Lab is on the 3rd Floor of Du Bois Library.
Digital Media Production Space
The DML has specialized production areas including:
- 2 green screen rooms for chroma-key productions
- 4 sound rooms for audio recording
- Flexible workspace with rolling desks and chairs to accommodate individual and group work
- 27” iMac workstations with a full range of multimedia software needed to produce videos, interactive presentations, 3D animations, music compositions, and more
Equipment Check Out
Students can check out AV equipment and receive individual instruction as needed. Loan durations vary from 1 hour to 3 day loans. Some equipment may restricted to in-lab use only. Equipment can be returned to the Digital Media Lab or the Circulation/Reserves desk (lower level), but can only be renewed in person at the Digital Media Lab.
We accept print requests on a first come, first serve basis.
- Cost: $.15 a gram
- Accepted File Types: .STL or .OBJ
- Submit a 3D Print Request Form
For more information, checkout our Frequently Asked Questions.