Digital Media Lab
The Digital Media Lab is a multimedia and 3D print production space designed to support students working on video, audio, animation and 3D modeling. The Digital Media Lab is on the 3rd Floor of Du Bois Library.
Digital Media Production Space
The DML has specialized production areas including:
- 2 green screen rooms for chroma-key productions
- 4 sound rooms for audio recording
- Flexible workspace with rolling desks and chairs to accommodate individual and group work.
- 27” iMac workstations with a full range of multimedia software needed to produce videos, interactive presentations, 3-D animations, music compositions, and more.
Students can check-out AV equipment and receive individual instruction as needed. Loan durations vary from 1 hour to 3 day loans. Some equipment may restricted to in-lab-use only. Equipment can be checked out, returned, or renewed at the Digital Medial Lab or the Circulation desk (lower level). Note: equipment cannot be renewed by email or phone.
As we are rolling out our service, we will be accepting print requests on a first come, first serve basis.
- Cost: $.15 a gram
- Accepted File Types: .STL or .OBJ
- Submit a 3D Print Request Form
For more information, checkout our Frequently Asked Questions.