An alternate way to explore and discover library materials in the Five College Library Catalog
ABOUT VISUAL BROWSE
What is Visual Browse?
Visual Browse offers an alternate way to explore and discover library materials in the Five College Library Catalog. It pulls in content from outside services including book previews and reviews, descriptions, author bios, movie trailers, and more. Like the traditional catalog, you can search across all five colleges or limit your search to one institution. For academic research, you are encouraged to use the Five College Library Catalog, Discover, UMA WorldCat and other library research tools.
Login with your institutional login for the following additional features
- Request an item from any of the Five College Libraries
- Tag items as “My Favorites.”
- Create a personal Collection that you can make public or keep private.
- Follow collections created by others.
What will I find in Visual Browse?
- Selections from the Five College Library Catalog
- Journal titles and articles are not included. See Discover or UMA WorldCat or other library databases and research guides for journal articles.
- Featured collections Including New Books, New Movies, Movies by Genre, Television, and more
- Popular Collections Collections curated by your librarians
- Shared Collections Collections created by you and other users
Looking for help?
Contact the Libraries’ help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-545-0150