» Research Help
Where do I begin my research?
- UMA WorldCat Single search discovery tool to identify, retrieve, and request a wide range of books, articles, videos, and more
- Research Databases Over 300 databases, listed by subject, with full-content access to journal and newspaper articles, images, and more
- Five College Catalog Books, journals, videos, and more in print and online, held at UMass, Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mt. Holyoke College, & Smith College Libraries
- Research by Subject Subject guides created by your UMass librarians
- Not sure where to start? Tips for beginning the research process
Who can help me find information?
What guides and tutorials are available to help me?
How do I work with citations?
- Using Citation Styles Learn what a citation is and which style to use for your paper or manuscript.
- RefWorks Sign up (free if from UMASS) to use this tool to export your citations directly from the databases and then automatically create bibliographies.
Where are library materials and services located?
Last Edited: 15 January 2014