Physical Course Materials
Please fill out a physical reserve request form to place material on reserve at the Circulation Reserve desk on the lower level of the DuBois Library.
Physical materials can include:
- Library owned books, journals and scores.
- Instructor supplied copies of textbooks, and class notes.
- Library owned and instructor supplied audiovisual material.
We are happy to consider requests to purchase new materials, but we may not be able to order textbooks, due to their high cost and short shelf life.
- Reserve requests should be submitted one month prior to the beginning of the semester.
- Requests submitted by that deadline will be ready on the first day of the semester.
- All requests submitted after that date will be processed in the order they are received and Reserves staff will make every effort to insure material is available as soon as possible.
- Items not accessible from the UMass Libraries, including purchases or items from other libraries, may result in delayed availability.
Material will be available for checkout for 3 hours, whenever the library is open.
If you are experiencing any accessibility issues in viewing this page, please email email@example.com