Services for Students
- Disability access to textbooks and instructional materials
- Disability access to library resources
- Fair Use for Authors, Scholars, and Creators
- Copyright and Theses and Dissertations
Library and campus services for students accessing information:
Students as Authors: Access library and campus services for Graduate, Honors, and other students publishing research:
- Services for ... Authors
- Scholarly Communication Office Services
- ScholarWorks Institutional Repository
- Browse Dissertations and Theses at ScholarWorks
- Dissertations and Theses (LibGuide)
- Do you have to send your dissertation to the Library of Congress? See "Clearing the confusion about American dissertations and the Library of Congress", at the "Free US ETDs" blog (Feb. 1, 2013).
- Help Assessing Fair Use
- UMass Intellectual Property Policy
- UMass Conflict of Internet Policy (IP)
- UMass Graduate Council
- UMass Graduate School
- UMass Amherst Free Culture - The UMass student group dedicated to "spread(ing) awareness of current intellectual property issues, including fair use and creative commons, and offer(ing) a place for students to learn about and spread these ideas." See their Facebook page for more info.
- Hampshire College Free Culture - The Free Culture group at Hampshire College, which "exists to empower the Hampshire Community with free software and free cultural works."
Last Edited: 19 May 2014