Services for Teachers
Scholarly communication resources for teachers.
- Open Education Resources
- Copyright for Teachers
- TEACH Act
- Fair Use for Teachers
- Fair Use Worksheet from UMass OIT
- Electronic Reserves
Library and campus services:
- Open Education Resources grants : The Open Education Initiative has awarded dozens of grants to UMass faculty for developing course materials that are open access or freely available to UMass students through library resources.
- Workshops and Instructional Sessions - The Scholarly Communication Department, along with other library units, offers workshops on a number of topics, relevant both to campus faculty and staff, and to students. Instructors can arrange for student-oriented workshops to be taught in classes, either as guest lectures in the classroom, or in one of the library's computer-based classrooms.
- Reserves, Electronic Reserves, and Streaming Media
- OIT Course Management Systems : Moodle and BlackBoard
- UMass Center for Teaching and Faculty Development
- Teaching Commons (at the Library, 26th floor)
Last Edited: 19 May 2014