Center for Community Access Television Records, 1973-19891 box (0.5 linear feet).
Group comprised of students from the University of Massachusetts and community members who sought to develop and promote cultural, literary, charitable, educational and public affairs television programming. Records include by-laws, articles of organization, organizational histories, annual reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, program schedules, subject files, brochures, handbills, news clippings, and materials relating to a proposed merger with University of Massachusetts Cable Vision. In 1989, CCATV was renamed Amherst Community Television (ACT).
- Amherst (Mass.)--Intellectual life--20th century
- Cable television--Massachusetts--Amherst--History
- Public-access television--Massachusetts--Amherst--History
- Television programs--Massachusetts--Amherst--History
- Center for Community Access Television (Amherst, Mass.)