Lot Chase Account Books, 1837-1848. 2 vols. (0.25 linear feet).
Mariner from Harwich, Massachusetts, who was involved in the cod and mackerel fishing industry in Barnstable County. Two account books include expenses, income, and final settlements with those involved with annual voyages of 1837 and 1848. They also contain lists of crew members and part owners, many of whom were members of the Chase family.
- Barnstable County (Mass.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Chase family
- Cod fisheries--Massachusetts--Barnstable County--History
- Fisheries--Massachusetts--Equipment and supplies--History
- Fishing--Economic aspects--Massachusetts
- Harwich (Mass.)--History
- Horace (Schooner)
- Mackerel fisheries--Massachusetts--Barnstable County--History
- Chase, Lot
- Chase, Nathaniel
- Account books