Enfield Congregational Church Records, 1800-1939.
1 box (0.75 linear feet).
Church that served as the social and cultural center of the town of Enfield, Massachusetts. Records include deeds, charters and other legal documents, along with the church’s articles of faith and covenant, a detailed record of parish meetings, the treasurer’s account book, the parish Trustee’s account book, the church manual, a manuscript sermon of Reverend S.G. Hitchcock, the sermons of Reverend Colton, an historical sermon celebrating the town’s centennial, and church bulletins.
» Read more »
- Church bulletins--Massachusetts
- Congregational churches--Massachusetts--Enfield
- Congregational churches--Sermons
- Enfield (Mass.)--Centennial celebrations
- Enfield (Mass.)--Church history
- Enfield (Mass.)--Religious life and customs
- Sermons, American--Massachusetts--Enfield
Types of material
- Enfield Congregational Church (Enfield, Mass.)
- Hitchcock, S. G.
- Richards, Frederick B.
- Account books
Call no.: MS 011