Haymarket People's Fund Western Massachusetts Records, 1975-1983. 4 boxes (4 linear feet).
A granting agency that advises and provides funding for grass roots, non-profit projects and organizations in order to bring about broad social change by addressing local issues and community needs. Records include minutes, reports, correspondence, successful and unsuccessful grant applications from Western Massachusetts organizations, grant source information, and grantee materials including organization reports, publications, member lists, clippings, and other materials.
- Berkshire County (Mass.)--Social conditions
- Citizen's associations--Massachusetts--History
- Community power--Massachusetts--History
- Franklin County (Mass.)--Social conditions
- Hampden County (Mass.)--Social conditions
- Hampshire County (Mass.)--Social conditions
- Political activists--Massachusetts--History
- Social action--Massachusetts--History
- Haymarket People's Fund (Boston, Mass.)