Brown and Brothers Account Book, 1862-18731 vol. (0.5 linear feet).
Freight haulers from Dana, Massachusetts. Includes information about products that were hauled (such as palm leaf hats, mats, lumber, railroad ties, and waste) and the companies for which they were carried. Also contains information about how Brown was paid (cash, barter, manure, chopped wood, stone) and the names of many people and places with whom Brown and Brothers conducted business.
- Dana (Mass.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Freight and freightage--Massachusetts
- Furniture industry and trade--Massachusetts
- Panama hat industry--Massachusetts
- Swift River Valley (Mass.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Brown and Brothers
- Brown, Harry
- Account books