Berlin, Bolton, & Feltonville Stage Ledger, 1854-18671 vol. (0.25 linear feet).
Stage coach line that carried passengers and mail from Berlin, Bolton, and Feltonville (Hudson) to the Boston area. Includes account book documenting expenses of running the line, with passenger fares recorded elsewhere. Last several pages contain an individual’s accounts, as well as photocopies of passages about the stage coach line and a poem written when the company folded. Amos Sawyer, Jr., and his son-in-law Lorren Arnold ran the business.
- Berlin (Mass.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Bolton (Mass.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Freight and freightage--Massachusetts
- Stagecoach lines--Massachusetts
- Berlin, Bolton, & Feltonville Stage
- Account books