Greenwich Postmarks and Photograph Collection, 1826-ca 1938. 1 folder (0.25 linear feet).Call no.: MS 041
The collection contains five photographs of envelopes bearing the Greenwich postmark, 1826, 1829, 1831, and two unidentified. It also includes three photographs of W. Walker’s store and post office in Greenwich Village, showing the sign of the last owner, S.R. King, before the town was flooded for the Quabbin Reservoir in 1938.
- Greenwich (Mass.)--Photographs