George Edward Stone Papers, 1890-1957. 14 boxes (6.75 linear feet).
Professor of Botany, Massachusetts Agricultural College.
Correspondence, lecture notes, reports, notes on experiments, drawings depicting original apparatus, scrapbooks of printed botanical illustrations, student papers, genealogies, memorabilia, and photographs; together with papers reflecting administrative and official duties; correspondence, notes, and news clippings on psychic phenomena; and autobiographical notes, including reflections on Massachusetts Agricultural College and on Emily Dickinson.
- Dickinson, Emily, 1830-1886
- Massachusetts Agricultural College--Faculty
- Massachusetts Agricultural College. Department of Botany
- Plant physiology--Massachusetts
- Barlow, Waldo
- Stone, George E. (George Edward), 1860-1941