New England Agricultural Economics Council Records, 1955-1966. 1 box (0.5 linear feet).Call no.: MS 031
NEAEC was formed in 1955 after the dissolution of the New England Research Council on Marketing and Food Supply, in order to promote education and research on economics and the social problems relating to the production, marketing, and consumption of agricultural products.
The NEAEC Records include correspondence, minutes and proceedings, organizational and financial records, and newsletters.
- Agricultural economics--New England
- Dairy products--Marketing--New England
- Food industry and trade--New England
- Food--Marketing--New England
- New England Agricultural Economics Council