Enfield Grammar School Graduation Programs Collection, 1902-1914. 1 folder (0.1 linear feet).
Grammar school in Enfield, Massachusetts, a town abolished in 1938 to allow the Swift River Valley to be flooded, thereby creating the Quabbin Reservoir to provide Boston with water. Includes programs of the graduation exercises held at the Town Hall in 1902, 1906, 1913, and 1914. Also contains lists of graduates, speakers, and performers.
- Commencement ceremonies--Massachusetts--Enfield--History--Sources
- Elementary schools--Alumni and alumnae--Massachusetts --Enfield
- Enfield (Mass.)--Registers
- Enfield Grammar School (Enfield, Mass.)
- Public schools--Massachusetts--Enfield--History--Sources
- Souvenir programs