Christina Ryan Collection, ca.1978-1995. 15 boxes (8 linear feet).
The collection includes publications, ephemera, periodicals, and other communications from a range of radical groups. Much of the collection relates to the sedition trial of Raymond Luc Levasseur and the Ohio Seven, but ranges into related topics, including political prisoners, Communist and revolutionary action, Puerto Rican independence, African liberation movements, and anti-Klan and antiracist activity. It is organized into six series: Ohio Seven (3 boxes), Political Prisoners (2 boxes), John Brown Anti-Klan Committee (1 box), Subject Files (5 boxes), and Radical Periodicals (4 boxes).
- African Americans--Civil rights
- Anti-imperialist movements--Massachusetts--Amherst
- Black Power
- Communism--United States--History
- Levasseur, Raymond Luc
- Political activists--Massachusetts
- Political prisoners--United States
- Radicalism--United States
- Revolutionaries--Puerto Rico
- Ryan, Christina