Middleborough (Mass.) Country Store Daybook, 1825-1827. 1 vol. (0.25 linear feet).Call no.: MS 221
Country store in the village of Titicut in Middleborough, Massachusetts, owned by members of either the Clark or Pratt families of the village. Includes goods for sale (groceries, cloth, hardware, and liquor), the method and form of payment (cash, rags, straw, wood, brick, and produce), customers’ names, and ways that families and women earned credit (producing braid or carting goods for the owners).
- Barter--Massachusetts--Middleborough--19th century
- Freight and freightage--Massachusetts
- General stores--Massachusetts--Middleborough
- Middleborough (Mass.)--Commerce--19th century
- Titicut (Middleborough Mass.)--Commerce--19th century