Samuel Henry Accounts Books, 1813-18812 boxes (0.75 linear feet).
Justice of the peace, merchant, landowner, and entrepreneur from Prescott and Shutesbury, Massachusetts. Nine volumes contain descriptions of his duties as justice of the peace, a book of deeds and mortgages from local real estate transactions, account books of sales in his general store and from his palm leaf hat business, and notes of accounts with individuals.
- General stores--Massachusetts--Shutesbury
- Panama hat industry--Massachusetts
- Prescott (Mass.)--History
- Shutesbury (Mass.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Shutesbury (Mass.)--History
- Henry, Samuel, 19th cent
- Account books