Robert and Henry Ketcham Account Book, 1829-18751 vol. (0.25 linear feet).
Owners of a farm business/general store in Charlton, Saratoga County, New York. Includes lists of items sold, services performed (such as plowing, harvesting, and planting corn), transactions with fellow townsmen, and debts owed. Also includes newspaper clippings of poetry, samples of dried pressed foliage, written document of Ketcham family births, deaths, and marriages, and the document of a house sale agreement.
- Agricultural laborers--New York--Charlton (Town)--History--19th century
- Charlton (N.Y. : Town)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Farmers--New York--Charlton (Town)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Food prices--New York (State)--New York--Charlton (Town)--History--19th century
- General stores--New York--Charlton
- Ketcham family--Genealogy
- Ketcham, Henry
- Ketcham, Robert, b. 1796?
- Account books