To make an
- Consult the calendar below to see what slots are available (some slots advertised as open may be
filled before we get your request; all requests are filled on a
first-come, first-served basis).
- Fill out the form underneath the calendar to request an appointment. Note that some fields are required. Be sure to enter your email address correctly.
- You will be contacted within 24 hours of your request for an appointment Monday through Friday,
although we'll get back to you sooner if we can. Requests made over the weekend will be answered Monday morning.
Allow extra time in the event of unforeseen delays or scheduling constraints.
- When you arrive for your appointment, come to the Learning Commons & Technical Support Desk on the lower level of the W.E.B. Du Bois Library. Review our policies and procedures before you come.
- The entire poster printing process can take 1-3 hours or more depending on the size of the file being printed.
Please budget at least 1 hour for printing time, with the understanding that you may need to come back later in the day to retrieve your final printed poster.