Visiting the Libraries
UMass Amherst Libraries are open to the public, with many resources and services available to all.
Getting to Campus
- 15 Handicap spaces between Goodell and South College are available for patrons and guests visiting the Libraries and Old Chapel who need Handicap Parking.
- Campus Map
Information for Visitors
- Library locations
- Floor directory
- Procrastination Station Cafe
- Library Use Policy
- Services for People with Disabilities
- Exhibits & Events
- ATM - Du Bois Library, Lower Level
- Computers and Internet access
- Scanning and Faxing
- Online resources - Access to many library databases (subscription and open access) is available in both W.E.B. Du Bois and the Science and Engineering Libraries.
- Wireless access - Only UMass community members with current, valid NetIDs may access the wireless network
To help plan your Group Visit
|Library Tour||20-30 minutes|
|Instruction Session||20-30 minutes|
|Borrowers Cards||10-20 minutes*|
|Special Collections & University Archives (SCUA)||20-30 minutes**|
*This is if you follow the borrowers card instructions online.
**You will need to consult with SCUA if you want anything from the collection on display.