Microforms Retrieval Request
All microforms are stored in the basement of the W.E.B. Du Bois Library and are retrieved Monday through Friday. Please complete this form to request the retrieval of the films that you need.
- You will need a Borrower's Card to use and check out microforms.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your microforms are available for pick-up. If you do not have an email address, confirmation will be made by telephone.
- Retrieved microforms can be checked out from the Circulation/Reserves desk on the Lower Level of the W.E.B. Du Bois Library or they can be sent to the 4 College library with which you are affiliated.
- Microforms viewing and scanning equipment is available in Room 49 of the W.E.B. DuBois Library, located in the Learning Commons on the Lower Level.
- If you are planning to travel to the Du Bois Library to view microfilm, please note that in most cases, we are happy to lend our microfilm via interlibrary loan. We encourage you to see if your local public or university library has interlibrary loan and microform readers so you do not need to make an unnecessary trip to UMass!
If you have questions or need assistance, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.