3D Print Policy
- The Library 3D printers may be used only for lawful purposes. No one is permitted to use 3D printing to create material that is:
- Unsafe, harmful, dangerous or poses an immediate threat to the well-being of others.
For example, no weapons (Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 269, Section 10(j))
- Firearms or dangerous weapons per UMPD Weapons Advisory
- In violation of intellectual property rights.
- Print requests will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- The Library staff reserve the right to change the print queue as needed and the Library reserves the right to refuse any 3D print request.
- Print quality or functionality is not guaranteed.
- Printed items are to be picked up within 14 days.
- Only designated Library staff have hands-on access to the 3D printers.
DML Staffed Hours
VR/ Media Production
12-20-19 to 1-18-20
Friday & Saturday 12-6pm
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED