Fixes for the Week of May 18, 2015
Including Advanced Search of 5C Catalog
A smattering of smaller fixes today while we develop and test some larger ones.
- Links to the advanced search interfaces for UMA WorldCat and the 5 College Catalog
- Better refinement of databases by subject
- Special Collections legacy links (/spcoll/* and imagefinder) repaired
- eMarketer trial re-added to Databases list
- Event Request Form linked to Library Event Policy
- People's phone numbers now callable from mobile devices
- People results listings and popup people profiles use consistent layout
- Display complete News entry for Electronic Resources and Fixes/Improvements news
- Student jobs link fixed
- Visual cues added to homepage search box to indicate the scope values are not just dead links.
- Add confirmation message to the feedback form letting users know their submission has indeed be sent.
We also had to deal with some site-wide slowness this week, which is not directly related to the new look and feel of the website. Thank you all for your patience as we work out the kinks with this website migration, and implement improvements based on your feedback.