Digital Media Lab
Digital Media Production
The DML has specialized production areas including:
- Production rooms close 15 minutes prior to closing the DML
- 2 green screen rooms for chroma-key productions
- 4 sound rooms for audio recording
- Flexible workspace with rolling desks and chairs to accommodate individual and group work
- 27” iMac workstations with a full range of multimedia software needed to produce videos, interactive presentations, 3D animations, music compositions, and more
Students can borrow AV equipment and receive individual instruction as needed. Loan durations vary from one hour to three day loans. Some equipment may restricted to in-lab use only. Equipment can be returned to the Digital Media Lab or the Circulation/Reserves desk (lower level), but can only be renewed in person at the Digital Media Lab.
We accept print requests on a first come, first serve basis.
- Cost: $.15 a gram
- Accepted File Types: .STL or .OBJ
- Submit a 3D Print Request Form
For more information, checkout our Frequently Asked Questions.