- American Journal of Comparative Law
- American Journal of Legal History
- Biology Letters
- Biology of Reproduction
- Decision Analysis
- Energy and Environmental Science
- Genome Research
- Journal of Abbasid Studies
- Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences
- Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Journal of Religious and Political Practice
- Journal of Science Teacher Education
- Physical Therapy
- Proceedings. Biological Sciences
- Zeitschrift für Literaturwissenschaft und Linguistik : lili
The Libraries now offer the Encyclopedia of Chinese Language and Linguistics Online. This reference source provides a comprehensive overview of all the languages of China spoken today and in the past.
Please contact Sharon Domier, East Asian Studies Librarian, with any questions.Read more »
The Libraries have purchased Brill's New Pauly online with supplement volumes 1 - 13. The database provides comprehensive, interdisciplinary, contemporary coverage of Greco-Roman antiquity and its influence through the ages.
If you have questions about this resource, contact Jim Kelly, specialist librarian for Classics.Read more »
Two new resources from De Gruyter have been added to the Libraries online collections:
- Enhanced Electronic Grammars Online - comprehensive descriptions of languages from around the world, with the capability to cross-search several language grammars at the same time.
- Treasury of Linguistic Maps - 4,000+ enriched, high-resolution, scanned maps providing visualized linguistics information.
If you have questions about using these reference sources, contact Jim Kelly, specialist librarian for Linguistics.Read more »
The Libraries have acquired the Bloomberg Businessweek Archive on the Ebscohost platform. The Archive contains indexing, abstracting, and full text for the complete archive of Businessweek, beginning with its first issue in 1929 and ending in December 2000.
If you have questions about this resource, contact Mike Davis, librarian specialist for business.
Read more »
The Libraries have added Drama Online from Bloomsbury Publishing to our collections. The database includes texts of 1,200 dramas, audio plays, filmed theatrical performances, critical works and more. You can search or browse by plays, playwrights, genres, periods, criticism and theatre craft.
If you'd like assistance using this new resource, contact Jim Kelly, the librarian specialist for Theatre.Read more »
The Libraries have recently acquired two handbooks from the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE):
- ASHRAE Standard. 90.1-2016 - Energy Standard for buildings except low-rise residential buildings
- ASHRAE Handbook - Heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning systems and equipment
These two reference sources are available on the MADCAD platform. If you have questions about using them, contact Madeleine Charney, Architecture liaison librarian.Read more »
Due to reductions in the Libraries' acquisitions budget, the following databases have been cancelled following a cost/use, overlap and collections analysis: Britannica Online, Cognet Library, Inspec, WorldCat Local.
The Massachusetts Library System has cancelled the following databases due to a budget reduction: Books & Authors, Business Insights: Essentials, General Reference Center Gold, Massachusetts History Online, Nursing Resource Center.
These cancellations are effective 6/30/17.Read more »
The Libraries have added the following e-journals to our collections. You can connect to these titles through our E-Journals List:
- Analyst, 1997-
- Chemical Communications, 1997-
- Chemical Society Reviews, 1997-
- Development, 2004-
- Faraday discussions of the Chemical Society, 1997-
- Journal of Cell Science, 1853-
- Journal of Materials Chemistry, Parts A, B & C, 2013-
- Nanoscale, 2011-
- Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (PCCP), 1999-
- Polymer Chemistry, 2012-
- Preview of United States Supreme Court Cases, 1973-
- Soft Matter, 2005-
Read more »