The UMass SOAR ("Supporting Open Access Research") Fund supports open access publication of University of Massachusetts Amherst peer-reviewed scholarship. The Fund is available to support researchers on a first-come, first-serve basis. To apply for funds, contact Erin Jerome at email@example.com.
The SOAR Fund is compatible with the Compact for Open-Access Publishing Equity (COPE).
The guidelines for the SOAR Fund have been revised. Please read them before submitting an application.
- We are now accepting applications for the FY19 SOAR Fund (July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019). Please submit an application here.
- SOAR Fund Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Annual Report and List of Supported Research
- Open Access Fund Proposal (approved, Senior Management Group, April 18, 2014)
- Press Release (Oct. 16, 2014)
For more information, contact Erin Jerome at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Scholarly Communication Dept. at 413-545-2174.