Information Resource Management Department
Gov Docs Student Assistant—2012
The Information Resource Management department is working on a project to clear the 6th floor of all print material. Student assistants are needed to search multiple web sites for online material that duplicates the print. There is a considerable amount of pulling, filing and searching of physical material. Working in the integrated library system requires knowledge of identifying the correct record for updating or deletion. A high degree of accuracy is required.
Skills Required/Job Duties:
• Ability to enter data accurately into the integrated library system
• Ability to work in the stacks with heavy volumes on both high and low shelves
• Ability to follow written and oral direction
• Ability to work independently
• Experience in an academic library preferred
8-20 hours/week between 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Pay rate: $8.75/hr.